The Center for Community & Regional Development (CCRD) collaborates with the Sherman/Denison community and the Texoma/North Texas region in a variety of programs and projects. Partnerships with business and industry, nonprofits, economic development and municipalities benefit students and the region.
For more about partnering with the CCRD, please contact Cary S. Wacker, Director of Strategic Communications and Community Engagement.
- Social Entrepreneurship for Poverty Alleviation (SEPA)
- RISE Challenge, a partnership for entrepreneurial support
- The Focalpoint Project, funded in part by the National Endowment for the Arts
- Sherman Cultural District support
- ATHENA Leadership Award
- Texoma Women Get Connected